How can we make Ghost better?

Add post/page/tag filters for content management area

Introduce an option which allows people to filter the content management area according to content attributes, such as whether it is a post, a page, has a particular tag, author, or is featured.

146 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AaronAaron shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eric hubbellEric hubbell commented  · 

We need this! Right now, I'm guessing what's where. This is a key part of managing content!

• Frederik Georg ReventlowFrederik Georg Reventlow commented  · 

This feature would be great!

Further SUGGESTION - drag and drop order of posts, within categories and in general, as alternative option to release date would be very useful.

• Alex BlanesAlex Blanes commented  · 

Would so appreciate this. As with others, I have a substantial number of drafts that I'd like to be able to sort/organize. A system of folders, or a filtering system, or some combination of the two, would be sincerely appreciated.

• Giuli GolfiGiuli Golfi commented  · 

I am preparing a big amount of drafts and I would like them to stay in the original date order as I created them (or alphabetic order by permalink). Every time I edit a draft the date automatically changes and it goes on top of the list.
        Very annoying for my kind of blog where posts are numbered 0001 to 9999 and they have to stay in that order.

This would be useful until we won't get the super requested programmed post feature.

Thanks

Giuliano (www.alteregostory.net)

• Jeff VerkoeyenJeff Verkoeyen commented  · 

+3 to this! I have many drafts in progress but don't have a good way to organize them in the admin interface. I'd love to use tags for this. For now I've just created a separate "drafting" author in order to separate the posts.

• Dave WillisDave Willis commented  · 

Being able to sort and filter posts by tag in the content area would help a lot with managing content.

Feedback and Knowledge Base